Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Autumn Art in Norwich

So quite a busy few months on the Art front.  I have some work displayed in two exhibitions in Norwich over the next couple of months.  I have two pieces displayed at EPIC Studios on Magdalene Street and four more pieces at Expresso Cafe opposite the Art School.  Both shows will be up until October. This work is all displayed courtesy of the Norwich exhibiting group Making Space which includes some new work by me. So, thanks Rosie! 


I also now have a print in the permanent collection as part of the Stairwell Gallery for Art in the Underbelly (Rumsey Wells, Norwich) and will have a joint MA 1st year exhibition later in the month (that will be at the Art School).  Busy, busy, busy.  I also plans to set up my own Art & Design based business, but more of that to follow...

So if you're out and about in Norwich over the next few weeks keep an eye out for my work.

Ta.





No comments:

Post a Comment